―Anger commenting on California-style pizza
Official Description Edit
Anger feels very passionately about making sure things are fair for Riley. He has a fiery spirit and tends to explode (literally) when things don't go as planned. He is quick to overreact and has little patience for life's imperfections.
- (First words) "Wait, did he just say we couldn't have dessert?"
- "So that's how you want to play it, old man? No dessert? Oh sure, we'll eat our dinner, right after YOU eat THIS!"
- "Oh, airplane. We've got an airplane, everybody."
- (Referring to daydreams) "Might come in handy, if this school is filled with boring, useless classes, which it probably will be."
- "This again?!"
- "What do you expect? All the islands are down!"
- "Oh, I'll show you attitude, old man!"
- "Oh, You want a piece of this, Pops? Come and get it!"
- "Mom's cool."
- "Can I say that curse word now?"
- (Referring to Riley's new house) "Get out the rubber ball, we're in solitary confinement."
- "Look, we have no core memories. You want Riley to be happy? Let's get back to Minnesota and make more."
- "Did I ask for the gum commercial?!"
- "Congratulations San Fransisco! You ruined pizza! First the Hawaiians, and now you!"
- "I saw a really hairy guy, he looked like a bear."
- "I have access to the entire curse word library. This console is the - (interrupted by a loud BEEP)
- Anger is just like Hades from Walt Disney 1997 animated film, Hercules. Hades is a hothead because his hair turns red when he's angry. Anger is a hothead as well because when he's angry, he explodes with a big fire on his head.